CILLIT BANG Power Cleaner Black Mould Remover 750ml

Destroy mould fast with Cillit Bang Black Mould Remover. It's powerful Turbo Power formula means no need to scrub! Ideal for use in damp areas and where mould is prevalent.

Product Features

  • Powerful formula destroys mould
  • No need to scrub
  • Visible results in seconds
  • Ideal for many different surfaces
  • TURBO FOAM!

Pack Contents: 750 ML

Product Description

Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Black Mould Remover is the easy way to destroy black mould in your bathroom - fast! A hectic family lifestyle can take its toll on your home and damp areas like bathrooms can be more susceptible to mould build up. But Cillit Bang's Turbo Foam formula effortlessly powers through even the toughest bathroom grime, obliterating unsightly black mould in seconds. Tiresome scrubbing? No need! Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Black Mould Remover will leave your surfaces shining with a minimal amount of effort. The 750ml pump-action spray bottle also helps you tackle your tubs, tiles and fittings with ease. Don't give mould the chance to establish a foothold in your home - eliminate it with the help of Cillit Bang today!

Per 100g product: 2.6g sodium hypochlorite. Contains <5% Non-Ionic surfactants, chloride-based bleaching agents, Disinfectant, Perfume.

1. Turn nozzle to 'on' position.
2. Always test on an inconspicuous area so you know the surface can handle the power.
3. Keep the bottle up right and at least 20cm away from the surface. Spray Turbo Foam directly onto the area to be cleaned and wipe around with a sponge/cloth.
4. Do not leave for more than 5 mins.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water.
6. After use, rinse sponge/cloth with water.

Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Black Mould Remover. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine).
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves.
If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
If skin irritation occurs: get medical advice / attention. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulation. Do not contaminate foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces. Keep away from treated surfaces until dry. For indoor use only. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Keep in a safe place.
If swallowed: immediately call a doctor. To avoid risks to man and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.

EA_8158806

Product Code: 05011417559796